Description

Ingredients: freshly pressed, dried aronia berries (95%), dried leaves of aronia (5%).
It does not contain conservatives, artificial colours, artificial aromas.
Keep in a dry and dark place
Controlled by SI-EKO-001 Agriculture of Slovenia
Origin: Slovenia

Preparation:
Pour from 2 to 4 dcl of boiling water over a teaspoon of tea, let it sit for 10 minutes and filter it. You can enrich it with honey and a lemon.
Tea of aronia helps you recover from colds and infections of urine tract faster. It is a great refreshment for cold winter days.